- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
WIll be a regular at the Car Doc - just moved to Michigan. Great service. Thank you Subbu & Team
Number one thing when looking for a mechanic is honesty. Car Doc has this quality nailed. Very reasonable prices. Will definitely recommend!
I can always stop by and no my car will be looked at quickly. My vehicle is always fixed on the day of appointment and fixed correctly. Great place to take your car.
Very honest and helpful. Would highly recommend. Did an excellent job!
It was excellent experience having taken the car for starting problems, Mr. Subbu accommodated next day. He diagnosed and fixed the issue. Recommended additional maintenance to keep the vehicle for long term use.
Had some really bad grinding going on with the brakes, even though they were all new, but I installed. Car Doc found the problem, and fixed while I waited, on a Sunday! Price was good for a good amount of work that had to get done.